Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Belated Emmie update

I have been receiving lots of complaints that we haven't posted any new Emilia pictures. I apologize. We have actually been taking tons of pictures with out new lens, but haven't had time to sort through them and delete the ones we don't want. Here are a few:





The rest can be found HERE

In other news, we had her 2 month checkup yesterday and she is right on track. 11 lbs 2 oz and 22.5 inches long. She is exactly at the 50 percentile for everything. That's right, we have a perfectly proportioned baby.

Also, she is sleeping like a champ! She is consistently sleeping 8-9 hours a night. Hallelujah!!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Cute pictures. I love the princess towel! I can't believe how well she sleeps, you guys are so blessed. I hope she keeps it up!