Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Slow Clap for my Cookies

As some of you may know, I published my chocolate chip cookie recipe on Allrecipes.com a while back  



 They have gotten fairly good reviews.  Out of 299 reviews, they have a 4.5 out of 5 average!  Also, 6,217 people have saved the recipe to their allrecipes.com recipe box, 105 have posted pictures and 4 people have posted variations of their own.  Not too shabby.  Every once in a while the website sends me an email alerting me of new reviews.  Some are negative, but usually because they tried to alter the recipe and it didn't work . . . or they just have horrible taste in cookies (HA!).  Well, tonight I got one of the funniest reviews yet.  
And I quote, "I am doing the slow clap for you right now Felix...these cookies were amazing. Wonderful taste, great texture & a hit with the boys (I promised to make my guy friends cookies). Didn't change a thing about the recipe & never will. Thanks for sharing!"

An overly-dramatic slow clap?!?!  AWESOME!  I am so honored.

I imagine something along these lines occured:


4 comments:

Brianne said...

Good work. I'll have to try out your recipe so I can see for myself how fabulous they are.

Rachael said...

they really are tasty.

p.s. i'm not sure why i've seen hoosiers so many times in my life, but its defintely in the double digits somewhere.

The Clawson's said...

dang dang! haha. I'm lookin for a good cookie recipe!

Rusty said...

You crack me up. A well deserved slow clap.