Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bubbles

I want to tell everyone about the bubble wand. While we were at the park the other day I saw this woman who had one. There was no blowing, no getting out of breath or going cross-eyed trying to get those stinking bubbles out of the little hole. She just waved the wand gracefully through the air and out came hundreds of bubbles.

I found one at Target for $1.99. Go out and buy one. Emmie can blow the bubbles on her own and she loves it. It was the best $1.99 ever spent.



For all of you who already knew about these wonderful things... why didn't you tell me! What else am I missing out on?

3 comments:

hey, jode said...

So nice to feel the wind without those heavy coats! She's darling!

Hyder Ali said...

i'm getting afton one. pronto.

Joni said...

FYI: The bubble sticks for $1 at Wallmart are just a cheap imitation. Waste of $1 if you ask me. Why oh why did I go there in the first place?