Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random photos

Brenden set up the desktop on our computer to rotate though our pictures every 10 seconds. I sit mesmerized by old photos and after a while think to myself, how long have I just been spacing out? Here is a random sampling of what I had forgotten about...


How young my cousins were when Brenden and I got married.


When our niece, Jenna, came to visit. She is now in kindergarten.


When our piano was sea foam green.


When our neighbors put fish in all of our sinks while we were on vacation.


When we used to throw amazing parties.


When I was watching the 4th of July parade in D.C. and Uncle Sam fell over.



When I was pregnant and my legs were so much more than cankles.


When Emmie was a tiny baby.


When we were totally good looking and awesome . . . oh wait . . . we still are!

3 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

those uncle sam shots made me crack up. and your pregnant tootsies look like babies feet. so cute. heehee!

Carianne said...

I like the random pictures. You guys haven't aged one bit! Sorry about your ankles.

hey, jode said...

Sweet! You are a treasure!