Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun at the Park

We took Emmie to the park this week. This park was huge. If you ever visit Lincoln, or if you live in Lincoln it is on 33rd and Normal. I don't know how we didn't know about this place.

Emmie loves the slides. She is a dare-devil... check out this slide! I wouldn't even go on it. Mostly because of the static once you get off. I don't like having my hair go all Don King.



Brenden tried to impress us with his manliness and he did. This is Mya on the left. She is one of Emmie's best buds. Em only says Mya's name about 100 times a day.



I had to put this picture in here because I think this is the only time Emmie's hair has actually blown in the wind. Check out her luscious locks!



We had fun and will be going back soon. Anyone want to join us?

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Holy Cow! That is a super slide.

Hyder Ali said...

I wanna go! I wanna go! *love Emmie's tongue face*

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

Of course we want to go again. Thanks for bringing your camera and taking some sweet pics!