Saturday, May 8, 2010

Brenden = officially done.

Yesterday was Brenden's official graduation. Pete and Linda flew in for the event. It was pretty much amazing...especially the part where we realized we were forever done with school.



This is Brenden being hooded. I told him he should wear his hood like a cape all day but he didn't want to. If I got my Ph.D. I would wear it around for like a week. It would be like a Ph.D. superhero cape.



Ta Da! Brenden or should we say Doctor?



Dr. and Mrs. "That has a nice ring to it.



Dr. and the proud parents. Sorry the red it a bit extreme. We are in Nebraska you know and the state color is RED.


Congratulations B! We sure do love you and we are proud of you! You get a huge double thumbs up.

2 comments:

hey, jode said...

YAY! Thanks so much for the pictures. I was humming the "Pomp and Circumstance" in my head all day yesterday, imagining what it might be like. Now I can see it for real! What an accomplishment!

Carianne said...

You look so smart Brenden! Love the boots Julianne. Yay for being done!