Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Arizona fun

There are 2 things that I really look forward to when I come back to Arizona. The first are the waffles and chocolate syrup my dad makes this every Saturday morning. The second is soft serve ice cream out at my grandparents. Does it say something about me that each of these things are food?

Emmie got to eat some ice cream the other night with her cousins. I think she liked it.



Grandma Linda few into town to see all of her girls. It has been really fun having her here and seeing how much they love having her around. Gotta love the "dog pile".



I was out at Lorinda's and Emmie was getting into everything! I put her in this box to keep her stationary. She actually really loved it and Cora thought it was fun too so they played in the box together. Who knew all you need is a box to entertain little kids? Perhaps I will find one when I get home.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Ha ha ha! I love the box idea! Mom's with babies are the smartest people I know! I'm glad you had fun in AZ!