Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enjoying DC

I am currently in DC for a week doing research at the National Archives. So far, so good. It looks like there isn't as much here as I thought for me to look at -so I might have a little free time to goof around town. Right now I am sitting in a fabulous little smoothie-frozen yogurt-juice place called Tangy Sweet. I got some wheatgrass and a nice little smoothie. I chatted with the owner a bit and he seems like a likable enough fellow. They have 2 locations one 7th and E and another in Dupont Circle. So - any DC readers out there - go patronize these guys. Local start-ups deserve support.

I'm staying with Rhett, an old friend from Romania. It has been fun to catch up and he and his wife (and 2 kids) are being VERY hospitable. I am most grateful.

More later,

B.

ps - check out my new twitter page

No comments: