Monday, March 23, 2009

Crafty

I wanted to do a craft every day while I was home. I haven't done one every single day, in fact I have only done about 4 and I have been here over a week. I am the 90% kind of crafter. I get almost finished and decide to move on to something else or decide it is fine how it is and just leave it. Now that I think about it, I do about 90% on just about everything.

This was my first craft. My niece Cora is having a birthday soon so I decided to make her a crown but soon realized that I couldn't give Cora a crown and not Jenna so I made her one too. I am pretty sure that Cora and Jenna don't read this blog so I am ok. If they do- Lorinda, tell them to close their eyes!


Emmie is obsessed with buttons so I thought it would be fun to make her a little square with buttons, zipper, ribbons and stuff on it. She pretty much loved it except I had to fish a bobble out of her mouth yesterday so it is cute but apparently not baby proof.


This is our crafty shirt group. We made some awesome shirts. It was really fun to have everyone over. I am surprised that we got all the shirts done with all those babies! They were all really cute. Too bad Bailey can't be seen- she is really cute believe me.


Of course here are the headbands. When you have a baby with as little hair as I do you have to accessorize their head.

No comments: