Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun with Family

Emmie and I are having a great time in AZ. Emmie loves her cousins and her grandparents. Here are a few pics of all the fun we have been having.


I want you to meet Kate. She is the one in the car seat. These girls are obsessed with her. Anywhere Kate goes the other 3 follow. It is pretty cute.



Emmie gets pretty dirty so Grandma Jody has to give her a bath in the kitchen sink. She loves it.



I love this picture because it depicts what Emmie is like these days. Enough said.



It is really fun to see Cora (who is almost 2) think she is really big and can take care of Emmie. She loves having Emmie around and calls her "Melia". As a side note, Cora calls Kate "Cake".



Grandma Jody thought Emmie's pants were too long.



This was the result. Steve Urkel anyone?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

It looks like a one piece jumpsuit. I think I want one in my size.

Carla said...

Oh how fun! It looks like your parents just adore her! I love the comments you made about Cora. Taryn was and is totally that way with Brett. It's so cute to watch!