Thursday, March 5, 2009

Craft Addiction

I have a confession. I am addicted to craft blogs (this is Julianne by the way- Brenden would never read craft blogs or admit it if he did). I read them probably more than a normal person should. I was inspired by Carianne's latest post found here. I had made little Kate a onesie for Christmas but hadn't made anything for Emmie in a long time so I tried it out this week.

I thought they turned out really good- it is just the freezer paper stencil and some wonder under. Gotta love that stuff. So I am taking requests if you want anything in particular. I think my next project will be a shirt for myself that says "fanalow" with maybe a picture of Barry.




7 comments:

Amber said...

Sooo cute! I just love the shirts! Carianne said she will help me make one for Bailey that says Bailey Bug! I am really excited!

Carianne said...

I was totally going to make a gumball machine one too! These turned out way cute!

Rachael said...

Cuuuuute! I want to make one for myself!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Jenna ripped one of her princess dresses yesterday. She asked me if I could fix it. I said that she will have to wait until her Aunt Julianne gets here next week.
Lorinda

Brianne said...

I admit that I was a little weirded out when I read "I'm addicted to craft blogs" and I thought Brenden was writing :-). I am also addicted to craft blogs. You should do Lola... Again's mystery purse sew along with me! The deets are on her blog, lolaagain.blogspot.com.

Kim Watson said...

Very cute shirts! I'm also interested in the piece of furniture they are hanging on. Did you paint that? I love the color.

B. said...

Kim - yes we painted it. It is a really old family hand-me-down dresser. It was some horrible lavender, so we went with a nice green.