Monday, March 5, 2012

We have been in AZ for the last 2 weeks.  It has been a blast.  While we have been away I have noticed that my kids truly are disgusting.  They are constantly dirty.  It must be the dry Arizona soil because they look like pigpen every day.  To give you an idea of how gross they are, I'm going to give you a list. I'll let you guess what thing goes with who.  

1. Found a used band aid in their mouth.
2.  Tooted and then asked their cousin to smell it. 
3.  Played in the toilet so often I ran out of shirts... and once while their sister was going #2. 
4.  Had the dirtiest feet I have ever seen and then decided to bite their toe nail.  
5.   Likes to suck on rocks and leaves and dog food.
6.  Finger pained with ice cream all over the booth at Jason's Deli.
7.  Licked the entire chair seat at Jason's Deli.
 8. Goes through the trash regularly. 
9.  Was given a piece of granola bar which was squished, dropped, stuck on the bottom side of a sock, then picked up and eaten. 
10. Was sent to the bathroom before bed and after about 15 minutes came out with wet arms past their elbows.
 
I know there are more.  I promise that Brenden and I are good, clean people.  We have taught our kids none of these habits.  Where do they get this?  And I want you to know you'd be surprised which were Pete are which were Emmie. 

No comments: