Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games

My neighbor came over the other day and invited me to go to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games... in costume.  Um... Yes!  We visited the Goodwill and some consignment shops and altered some clothes into some pretty awesome costumes.  We went as Effie and Capital people.  It was really fun but kids kept coming up and asking us for pictures.  Really?  We were the only ones over 17 who dressed up.  My friend Lauren (Effie) even won the costume contest. 



And I would like to say for the record that I am not pregnant in the picture above.  It is called a pizza food baby.



5 comments:

Carianne said...

You look so good! I wouldn't have even noticed the pizza baby. You definitely should wear that costume again.

Hyder Ali said...

I love Love LOVE those nylons. The whole group looks fab!

Rachael said...

excellent. the film was so good!

hey, jode said...

Isn't it funny how people know to call you when it comes to costume anything???

Annie said...

Fabulous!! I still have to see the film... i know i know....