Friday, February 10, 2012

Dress up

We had a dessert auction fundraiser tonight for the girls at church to raise money for camp.  It was advertised as "dress up like your favorite decade".  I took this to heart and pulled out my 25 year old crimper as well as my teeny tiny barreled curling iron.  I have saved them both for such an occasion.  I love dressing up. 


I talked my good friend into dressing up with me.  We showed up and were the only two dressed up.  Come on people!  I thought my hair looked amazing.
I was going for this...


I think I might just leave it for tomorrow.  Pete really loved my bangs.  He kept trying to push them down. 

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Your hair looks awful-in a good way. You should wear it like that to church to further make your point.

Annie said...

YES! I mean who didn't love that show!