Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Pillows

This post is mostly for my mom and Linda.  I don't think many other people really care about pillows so if you don't, don't read on.

Our couch has been looking really sad lately.  I think it is a combination of years, jumping on it and Pete spit up spots.  I wanted to spruce it up a bit and find something that wouldn't clash with our mauve motif so I made new pillow covers.  I love the fabric.  If I could cover the whole couch in it I would. 

Before:

After:

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Ack! You MUST tell me where you found that fabric. I've been trying to find fabric with those colors. Our colors in the family room are red and gold and I really want to add the aqua. Our dining room has the purple in it too. EMAIL or FB me!!!!

Jentry said...

Such great fabric. It was so nice to see you the other day. We need to come out!