Sunday, September 11, 2011

Behold the braid

Two things.
1. Emmie has a little friend named Mya.  She has beautiful blond hair past her shoulders.  Emmie has been asking for Mya's "turney hair" (braid) since we saw her last week.  This morning I thought I would try a french braid and it worked!  It stayed in all of church with the help of half of my hairspray bottle.  See for yourself.  

2. Emmie wore this skirt her grandma made for her.  It is adorable and someone at church wants to make one.  I think I might make another one too.  Mom, would you mind mailing the pattern?  Thanks.


2 comments:

Carianne said...

Kate wore this same thing to church. And I even French braided her hair too! Sadly, she took herb hair our only 5 minutes after church started. I told her I was sooo sad, that I didn't want to go to Disneyland because she took her hair out. Good job Emmie for keeping it in.

hey, jode said...

So fun, having enough hair to french braid and then even to spry in place! I'll mail the pattern. I also downloaded another girl's skirt pattern. It's on my pinterest. With love!