Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

It's no surprise that I love Halloween.  It is one of my favorite holidays. I spend the whole year thinking about what we will dress up as.  I had plans this year which involved an already sewn Cinderella and Fairy Godmother costume.  I was ready for a low stress Halloween.  Well... Emmie REALLY wanted to be a vampire.  I was talked into it and about a week before Halloween my life became a sewing sweat shop. I made all the costumes except mine.  I think Pete's took the longest.  I sewed the strips onto a thermal shirt and pants.  I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed sewing in such little time, it made me feel like I a contestant in one of my favorite shows, Project Runway!

In case you are wondering, we are a mummy, vampire, werewolf (not a bear) and a witch. We really wanted to get Brenden some tiny basketball shorts so he could be teen wolf but we ran out of time... lucky for him!



2 comments:

Carianne said...

Peter has the scarey face down perfect. You all look great. I am sorry we missed out on the teen wolf. Maybe next year.

Danell said...

Pete's costume KILLS ME, so funny! Awesome as always :)