Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Arizona Week #3

We swam over at Aunt Rachael's house one afternoon.  Even though it was 100 degrees outside, the pool was still freezing.  Emmie and Kate didn't care.  They must take after Brenden (the fish).  Pete on the other hand had fun throwing toys in the deep end and then making me squirm in the water as I tried to fetch them. 


Grandma Jody treated Emmie and I to Rita's.  Have you ever tried it?  It is italian ice AND ice cream.  Amazing.


My mom celebrated her 60th birthday.  We had an ice cream bar at my grandparents house to celebrate.  A good time was had!  I unfortunately have no photos of this event because they are all on my sister's camera (feel free to send me some C).  I do have this picture though, It is uncle Matthew putting Peter's hair in the ceiling fan.  Matthew might just be Peter's favorite play mate. 


Uncle Gregg is awesome.  That is all. 
 

I got to attend a temple session with my mom and sister.  It was so fun getting to spend the morning with them in the temple. 


My niece Jenna was in a play - Winnie  the Pooh.  She is adorable and very talented.  Emmie and I loved the show!
 


We made a trip out to Safford, AZ to visit my grandma.  My kids thought grandma's house was just as fun as I did as a kid.  The play room, the park, the freezer dedicated to ice cream... it was awesome. 


We are excited to have a new baby girl cousin coming in July!  We had a fiesta to celebrate.


The day before we left we celebrated baby Noah's 1st birthday with a Noah's Arc birthday party.  It was a fun last party before heading back to NE.  


I love this photo for so many reasons.  Emmie's frown, Kate holding Peter in a head lock, Elsa picking her nose... there is just too much goodness. 


By the end of the trip I looked like this monkey... passed out from fun! Thanks to everyone for the memories!  We had a blast!

 


No comments: