Friday, May 10, 2013

ARIZONA week 2

 I ran Pat's Run on Saturday and the 4 little cousins signed up for the kids run.  I now know that Emmie is not a runner and does not enjoy the heat.  After about 50 feet of the kids run she just sat on the pavement.  I couldn't let the others go so I put her on my back and we ran the race.



Later that day was Henry's Dr. Seuss 1st birthday party.  It was adorable.  Henry even let everyone eat his cake!  By the end all the kids were soaking wet and had to go home in their undies.  The best part of the party was trying to keep Pete from drinking the water out of the bird bath (which happened a few times).
 




One of Emmie's favorite thing to do is have a sleepover with her cousins.  They were making shrinky dinks. 


Emmie and I also stopped over for lunch at Jenna and Cora's school.  It is amazing how the cafeteria smells exactly the same as it did when I went to school.  




 Slip n Slide!


Splash pad!


Lunch with Grandpa. Henry seems to be the new favorite with the cousins.  He is pretty good about being man handled by these guys. 


Swimming in Aunt Rachael's pool.  Despite it being 100 degrees out, the pool was still freezing!  Pete thought it was funny to throw all the toys down at the deep end so I would have to slowly scoot myself deeper and deeper to get them. 


No comments: