Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last week our good friends Mya and Madison came to visit from Lincoln.  Their mom Emily had some work to do in Kearney so we got to spend the day together.  The kids LOVED it. It gave me a new respect for moms who have more than 3 kids!



I wish we had more to report but things have been pretty quiet around here.  We got a large storm a week or so ago.  It was fun to stay in our pj's all day and bum around the house.  This is a little of what occupied our time...

Making funny faces on the kids.  

Wresting on the floor. 

Eating all sorts of junk and making nutella mustaches.

Although I really despise the snow and cold weather it is nice to be forced to slow down for a day or two. My kids on the other hand LOVE the snow and would live outside in a snow cave if I let them.

1 comment:

hey, jode said...

I love little RensinkS!