Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Arizona Post #4

Emmie got to spend a lot of time with her cousins.  My sister, Carianne somehow talked her husband, Rusty into hosing a sleepover.  The girls had a blast.  They made fruit pizza, watched movies, and caused all sorts of trouble I am sure!  I love this picture of Emmie.  She was very excited. 


I want to know who invited Brenden!
 

This might be my favorite picture of Jenna, Emmie, and Cora.  I can only imagine what they are laughing about.  Emmie is so lucky to have such good cousins.


I'm getting toward the end of my pictures.  These next two are of my brother Gregg.   Let's just say he is a good sport. 



We had such a great time.  Thank you to all our family!  I want you all to know you are welcome to visit Kearney anytime!  I know you all want to...

No comments: