Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Arizona Post #3

Happy Birthday Emmie!  We had a pink flamingo pool party for Emmie's 4th birthday.  We were so pleased that so many of our family members could make it.  Brenden's parents and grandma were down from Bellingham, WA along with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins from town. As I look at this collage, I notice there aren't pictures of Lorinda and Matthew.  I promise they were there.



My sister and I made these flamingo cake pops after about 4 trips to Michaels for supplies.  They do not look as good as the tutorial and looked more like vultures.  It just wasn't meant to be for these pink beauties.  On the way over they melted and all their heads fell off.  That's ok- they tasted great.



Thank you to all who came.  We appreciate your love and generosity!  Emmie is already talking about next year so get ready!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

That picture of the headless flamingos is sooo sad. They sure tasted good though!