Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our moms! We asked Emmie the following questions about her grandmas.  The words in caps/bold are her answers. 

Grandma Jody:

My Grandma is 14 years old.
My grandma weighs SMALL pounds.
My grandma’s favorite color is BLUE.
My grandma’s favorite food is MAC AND CHEESE.
My grandma always says, “GO TO BED”.
My grandma’s job is to PLAY THE PIANO.
My grandma laughs when I’M BEING SILLY.
If my grandma had the time she would love to PLAY GAMES.
My grandma and I like to BAKE COOKIES.
My grandma really loves EMMIE.
I love my grandma because SUPER LIKE TO PLAY WITH HER ON THE SWINGS.


Grandma Linda:
 
My grandma is 15 years old.
My grandma weighs 14 pounds.
My grandma’s favorite color is PINK.
My grandma’s favorite food is MAC AND CHEESE.
My grandma always says, “Bye Bye”.
My grandma’s job is to SING SONGS.
My grandma laughs when I’M BEING WIGGLY.
If my grandma had the time she would love to SNEAK.
My grandma and I like to PLAY OUTSIDE.
My grandma really loves EMMIE.
I love my grandma because SHE’S SO GIGGLY.

We thought it was pretty funny... who knew you each liked Mac and cheese so much!?
Happy Mother's Day!  We love you both!

4 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

Super cute. :)

Carianne said...

Kate answered these same questions about Grandma C. Guess what she said her favorite food was.....macaroni. Funny huh.

hey, jode said...

Thank-you, Emmie! I super love to play with you on the swings, too! After that, we'll eat macaroni and cheese together :)

Anonymous said...

Love your fun answers Emmie! Sounds like we need to play outside when we are all in AZ and then have a mac and cheese picnic along with Grandma Jody. Thanks for letting me weigh just 14 pounds...114 would be okay also.