Sunday, May 13, 2012

Preschool graduation

Emmie graduated from her first year of preschool.  I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear.  It was really cute. Emmie did not sing any of the songs but she did stay on her "spot" for which I was grateful.


This is Emmie's teacher Ms. Jody which she called Mister Jody ALL YEAR.  She was wonderful and although the picture doesn't show it, Emmie loved her. 
 

 This is Emmie's best buddy Kate.  They love each other most days.  Here they are showing off their awesome diplomas.  


This is a video from the program.  Just so you know, this song will get stuck in your head... maybe for days. 
 



1 comment:

hey, jode said...

Cute pictures! I can just see her being so good! But I hate it when I have to "please try again later" for the video.