Sunday, April 8, 2012

What we've been up to


Happy April Fools!  We have a serious cat problem here in our neighborhood.  We are always joking with the neighbors about the cats living under their deck and under our swing set.  We made them a kitty litter cake in honor of the cats.  The cake was actually really tasty if you could get over the looks of it. 



Dying Easter eggs is always fun and by fun I mean a smelly mess.  We created egg "monsters".  They turned out pretty cute. 



I threw this in here because I find them doing this a lot... you know, hanging out in their Hawaiian gear.  No, just kidding... they love to sit on the step and read Pete's animal book. 


Pete is a lot like the Peanut's character Pig Pen.  I thought to myself, if Pete wants a mess I'll give it to him.  I filled the bowls up with flour and let him have at it.  There was flour everywhere.  I think next time I will use rice.

The Easter Bunny came a day early at our house.  Brenden's grandpa passed away earlier in the week and he went up to WA to attend the funeral.  It was sad news!  Grandpa Reid will sure be missed.  We are glad that Brenden can be with all his family for Easter!

The kids during the Easter Egg hunt- Emmie running at full speed while Pete sits and eats his first find. 


And lastly, this is what you get when you say "cheese" to Pete.  


No comments: