Friday, August 19, 2011

new house pics

I thought I would post some pics of our new place.  There is some pretty crazy decor in this house.  Some of my favorite things would be:

-  The borders, in every room of the house. 
-  The wall behind the fireplace painted the same color as the carpet which happens to be my favorite color, mauve (not really)
-  The carpeted wall on either side of the stairs going into the family room.  

  Any ideas on how to decorate this place?   With the decor aside, this place is pretty great and fits our needs. You should come on over for a visit! 

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm speechless.

Carianne said...

I can't decide which I like better the goose or the duck border. It's a toss up.

Hyder Ali said...

The carpeting on the wall next to the stairs must stay!