Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its official

I know most of you have been wondering where we would end up next year.  We've made a decision.  Are you ready?  Drum roll please....


I know what you're thinking.  Where is Kearney?  Well, it is 2 hours west of Lincoln.  Have you ever driven on I-80 across Nebraska?  Well, it is where the huge tourist trap archway museum is. We have been praying to move west.  I guess the Lord answered our prayers but maybe I'll be more specific next time.

Brenden has accepted a one-year visiting professorship at The University of Nebraska-Kearney. YAY!  It will be a really good first job.  The best part is I get to retire and reintroduce myself to my kids.  We are both really excited!

So, look up Kearney, NE.  I know you are all dying to come visit!

5 comments:

Jentry said...

This means we are claiming you for every weekend until you leave. I hope you like us, because you're about to get sick of us.

Rachael said...

haha, give gps coordinates next time. that should do the trick.

Melissa said...

Oh we'll be there because you can't get rid of us that easily! Maybe Anneli can come from a little farther west and meet us there too. Please just don't let it happen before we have one more Jazz in June Party!

Brianne said...

Congratulations on the job and on Julianne's new job too! Maybe next time you'll get even farther west.

EL "P" said...

yay!!!!! you guys will be out in our neck of the woods! we are still 50 mins south, but we go to kearny nearly weekly