Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iphone= my best friend

Props to B for being so nice and getting me a nice iphone...especially when it is at the top of his want list.  I have been needing a new phone for a while.  Phone #1:  death by 409.  Phone #2:  death by Emmie.  Phone #3:  death by bathroom floor (it fell out of my pocket as I was picking toys off the floor- just wanted to clarify).  I am really not that careless with my phones... they have all just been old phones.  Now, if you talk to my sister-in-law (we'll call her Rachael) would say there is nothing wrong with old phones. She has had the same phone for years and can text faster than anyone I know.  That is a different story. This blog is about my iphone, my best friend. 

I have had a ton of fun taking pictures.  There is nothing better than the Polaroid app.  I find it so satisfying to give it a little shake and see the picture slowly emerge. 


You have the cute baby Pete:




The crazy Emmie (that is a grape in her mouth... her tongue is not really that shiny).



We get to document Pete's firsts like eating ice cream (this is actually the second time he's had ice cream- we're good parents).



And how we try to feed Emmie only food that matches her hair.


So, thank you Brenden.  You are too good to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are loving your new best friend also!!!

Carianne said...

Those pictures turned out great! I'll have to try that app.

hey, jode said...

I can tell, nobody will use an iphone quite like you, Julianne. Your love will only make our lives BETTER! Thank-you for the play by play. Boy, those kids are cute!

Rachael said...

rachael is just a code name.

and really, it's more a matter of being super po' and that's why i've kept the same phone for 5 years (in good working condition!). but for now, i'll remain ignorant and pretend like i can live without one...tear..