Friday, November 19, 2010

Recent pics

 Is it too much to ask to get one decent picture of these two?  I had to bribe Emmie with a starburst just to get her to sit down and hold Pete.


Emmie's hair is really coming in now.  She has these crazy stringy bangs though.  I really want to cut them but I fear she will look like Lloyd Christmas.  What do you think?  Do I just let them grow?


Pete's hair unfortunately fell out only on the front half of his head.   The good news is there are tiny little sprouts of hair growing. If you click on the picture and make it extra large you can see the new hair.  I think it will be blond!

3 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

Emmie's hair is gorgeous! Now Afton has hair envy.

Carianne said...

Kate has the same bang problem. Pete is getting bigger and bigger. 2 cute kids!

Joni said...

I'm thinking cut the bangs. That way even if you decide to grow them out they'll be all one length and not stringy and long.