Saturday, November 13, 2010

No more sweets

Just last night Brenden and I were lying in bed talking about how we both have a problem with portion control and how we were going to eat better. 

This is what Brenden ate for lunch today...




In case you can't tell, it is a double-decker hamburger. This just screams portion control doesn't it?

Also- B and I have sworn off sweets until Christmas with the exception of Ivanna Cone when Gregg and Rachael come and Thanksgiving day.  So all you people who tempt us with treats on a regular basis (namely Brad and Emily), go easy on us!  We're bringing sexy back.

1 comment:

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

Okay, I guess we'll try not to wave yummy treats in your face. Good for you guys though; what self discipline. I think you can do it but I don't know about Brenden (ha ha).