Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer

It is officially summer. Finally! Emmie and I have worn our swimming suits every day this week. There is something comforting about smelling like chlorine. If you don't smell then its not summer.

Emmie's good friend Mya invited her over to play in her new pool. This pool was pretty amazing. Way better than the plastic round pool I had when I was a kid. This one even had a slide! Of course when I said, "girls, look over here so I can take a picture" Mya looked and Emmie just ignored me.


I think in Brenden's previous life he was a fish. The kid just can't stay out of the water. I debated whether to put a more embarrassing picture of him diving but I opted for this one since I am such a good wife. Nice form B.



Emmie started swimming lessons this week. The first day didn't go so well. Lets just say there was a lot of screaming and the teacher even told us we could leave early if we wanted. Brenden and I put her suit on later that night and made her try it again. From then on she has been great.


Check out her kicks!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

She's a natural. Cute pics.