Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Oh how we've aged or should I say become more wise! Happy anniversary Brenden. Since we have been married for 6 years now I have come up with 6 reasons why I am glad I married you. (In no particular importance)

1. You are a super genius.
2. You always squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom and never get mad at me when I continually squeeze from the top.
3. You don't judge me when I finish off an entire Chipotle burrito.
4. You are always willing to get out of bed once you've tucked yourself in and get me some chapstick.
5. You change people's lives with your chocolate chip cookies.
6. Everyday you find a way to make me happy.



For those of you who didn't know us 6 years ago, we looked like this.


And then we looked like this.


And are currently this.


Happy Anniversary Brenden! *Loves*

3 comments:

B. said...

You are too sweet Julianne. There is no way I deserve you!

Carianne said...

Getting out of bed for chapstick is a big deal! Happy Anniversary.

Hyder Ali said...

You guys are super cute. Happy Marry Day.