Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally Spring!

We went to the library tonight and got some new Sesame Street videos. Emmie is entranced by "monsters" at the moment. What ever happened to Grover? Did he retire or something?

I am procrastinating making dinner. I need something quick and easy and I am hoping that I will receive some kind of inspiration while I am sitting here but mostly hoping that Brenden will come home in the next few minutes and make us all something.

We haven't been up to much lately but here are a few pictures of Em for all of you who live far away. We don't want you to forget what she looks like. This is her Easter dress that Grandma Jody made while we were visiting in AZ. It was a big hit at church.



It has been really nice outside although you wouldn't know it from Emmie's fleece. It was just starting to rain.



I can't get this to go landscape so you will just have to turn your head to the right. Since it has been so nice out it is time for sandals! I figured Emmie needed some color on her toes. It is a light pink... she isn't even 2 yet. Maybe for her birthday we'll break out the red.



1 comment:

Carianne said...

I love the dress! The bow you made matches perfectly.