Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had a very nice Easter this year. In years past we have gotten together with friends but this year it was just us. It was really nice having Brenden around. He has been slaving away in his office for days and days living off of saltines and soda. So when Emmie and I saw him on Sunday we both looked at each other and said, "hey, I remember that guy!".

Brenden and I hid (use this term loosely) Easter eggs for Emmie to find on Easter morning. She did great and found each egg. The Easter bunny even left her a basket...with bubbles in it! Brenden said the Easter bunny told him to grow out his mustache for me. I know he is probably embarrassed that I am sharing this but he said the mustache was for me so it is mine to share, right?




I know what you are all thinking... did you have ham for dinner? No. Brenden has a very low ham saturation level so we ate a roast with potatoes and Brenden's famous gravy. It was delicious.

3 comments:

Carianne said...

I see Emmie got some Peeps! Did you know you can put them in the microwave and watch them blow up? Just a thought.

Brianne said...

Brenden can actually grow facial hair? I've known him for over 29 years and I didn't know that ;-).

Anonymous said...

He has a low ham saturation level because he eats too much hawaiin pizza. -Lorinda