Saturday, June 27, 2009

It was a Wicked party

My niece Jenna (pictured below) really needs to go into the party planning business. I have never experienced such fun parties as I have hers. Last night she with the help of my sister-in-law threw me a fantastic Wicked themed party. Jenna even remembered that I LOVE Costco churros so those were there too.



Cora was Glinda and Jenna was Elphaba. So cute! Emmie should have been a monkey- but it was a surprise party.



My mom even made my favorite chocolate cake and it was delicious.


Thank you for the fun party and all the thoughtful gifts- I loved it.

2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

29? Wow, we are getting old. Happy Birthday!!!!!! June is a big, fun month for you guys, isn't it? Enjoy your last year until the big 3-0!
So, what's your story? Are you in AZ for the whole summer or something?

Elyse said...

Awesome Party!! I love the costumes! So cute!...about that picture - good eye! Yah, it was taken in ID the summer I took my training in Montana...on the way back we stopped at the cabin and your parents showed us some of the sites. It was a lot of fun! Good memories!