Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun with cousins

Emmie and I went and stayed with the Thompsons (Brenden's sister and family) this week to spend a little time with Brenden's parents. It was tons of fun as usual. We went swimming and also went to Tempe town lake beach park. There were so many people and it was so hot you had to fight for a water squirt. I am sad to report that Emmie is not fond of the water (how is this possible?). The only way she would go in the water was with the help of her cousin Jenna.




We also made our way to MoJo a frozen yougurt place for some healthy lunch. I highly recommend this place- especially on a hot hot day.


This is the best picture I took and the only one where everyone is looking at the camera. I think it is funny.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Fun! I'm glad you posted pictures of Jenna and Cora, I never see any from Lorinda. The girls are so cute together.