Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here's what we've been doing

It has really nice out lately and we decided to take Emmie to the park. She pretty much loved it. We have to keep a hat on that little bald head of hers.



She was a little out of it the whole time we were there. We think it was because the poor thing hadn't been outside for months. She didn't know life existed outside of our apartment.



We had the pleasure of watching Emmie's friend Mya. It was so cute to see them interact. We can't tell if Emmie wanted Mya's bow or if she was trying to figure out what all that stuff was growing out of Mya's head.



I (Julianne) have always felt a little bad that I can't make Emmie's room all cutesy since we live in an apartment. I found these vinyl polka dots and thought they would be a nice addition to Emmie's white walls.



The stuff was so cool I couldn't let it go to waste so I cut up the scraps and made this. Does anyone know where I can buy this stuff in sheets? I could go to town all over our apartment!

4 comments:

hey, jode said...

It always takes my breath away when I see how cute she is!
Mom

Brianne said...

I love the polka dots! I've heard that you can buy sheets of vinyl at most craft stores (JoAnns, Michaels, etc). I haven't looked hard for it, but I haven't seen it. If you find some, let me know where you got it. I want to use some in my friend's Cricut :-).

AZ said...

So CUTE! Julianne, you are soooo CRAFTY!

Casey and Tamra said...

Where's you find the polka dots? That would be way cute in Paige's room - however, we'll be waiting until we find out if the new one is a boy or girl to redecorate at the new house. You can buy the stuff in rolls at stickystuff.biz. I think it ends up being a dollar per sq. foot.