Monday, July 21, 2014

1st grade

Here in Utah, they have year round school which means we had a 3 week summer and are now back at school! I didn't post her last day of school pictures because they were literally taken 3 weeks ago and look pretty much the same as she does now.  

I am a little more sad having her in 1st grade than I was having her in kindergarten.  She gets to go all day and will eat lunch at school.  I think Pete and I are going to miss her!

Here are some of her favorites...
Color: Pink and Purple
Movie: Frozen
Thing to do: Play with Anna and Elsa barbies at Eliza's house
Food: Mac and Cheese
Place to go: Chuck E Cheese
What she wants to be when she grows up:  Ballerina (which is really funny because she chose not to do ballet again)

 Kindergarten 2013-2014

1st grade 2014-2015

No comments: