Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter fun

We had a fun Easter weekend.  We went over to our new friend's house for an Easter egg hunt.  Am I the only one who wants this candy GONE!?  The kids have been surviving on Peeps.

We also did the obligatory Easter egg dying.  I am not a fan.  There was more spilling of the vinegar than actual dying and we don't eat the eggs.  The kids loved it though. 

The kids hunted for their Easter baskets Sunday morning.  Pete got some puppets on a stick.  Have you seen these?  I love them and Emmie got a mermaid barbie.  

And last but not least, I managed to get a picture of them in their Sunday best.  I am in love with Pete's dress pants.  It doesn't get much cuter than a 2 year old dressed like his dad.






1 comment:

Carianne said...

I. Am with you on the egg dying. A lot of work for not even eating them. I love Pete's dress pants. And Emmie is a doll in her dress