Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween preview

While my mom was here we thought of a great Halloween costume for the family.  I love Halloween and I love group costumes even more.  Brenden wasn't too into my "Annie" costume for the family this year.   He wasn't so sure about wearing a bald cap.  Maybe I can convince him next year.  Plus, we need to save Annie for when Emmie has enough hair to actually put in curlers.  It would be pretty sad to be a redhead and have to wear a red wig for Halloween.  

My mom made Emmie's costume.  It turned out way cute and we ordered a hat from Etsy for Pete. 




This is Emmie and her best bud Mya.  We went to Boo at the Zoo.  The animals were all put away for the winter but local businesses set up tents and handed out candy.  I included this picture because this is the only one where both girls are looking at the camera and Mya is smiling.  Emmie however looked like this in almost all of them. She will be embarrassed in about 16 years.




Can you tell what we went as?

5 comments:

Brad, Emily, Mya said...

That picture of those two crazies is too funny. Love her costume & cutest little picture of Pete in his hat.

Carianne said...

I love the picture of Mya and Emmie. The costumes turned out great!

Melissa said...

Great family costumes this year. Excited to see them in person! I'm guessing you went to boo at the zoo the first night because we went last night and froze from the wind!

Hyder Ali said...

Perfect family costume!

Anonymous said...

Perfect Halloween theme for your family costumes this year! Nice you have a Mother that loves to help sew outfits and yeah - Emmie has hair!!!
Mom