Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One last hurrah

We have lived in Nebraska for 9 years!  I can't believe how fast the years have gone.  We have grown to love it.  One of the best things about Nebraska is the good friends we have made.  We have kept in touch with the Hulses and Barreras through the years.  I can't express how much I love these people.  They have made Nebraska home by being our family.  We were able to attend Ella's baptism in Omaha last week.  I was so happy we could be there for it and see the gang one last time. It was fun to be with everyone but so hard to say goodbye.  These are our adopted sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles to our kids.  I am so grateful for the memories we have made and am grateful for their friendship.  You will be greatly missed. 

The girls posed easily for a picture.


The boys did not. 
 

The gang!



p.s. We expect you to visit.

No comments: