Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween might be my favorite holiday.  I have always loved dressing up.  I think it started with my grandma Clawson's dress up chest.  Then as I got older I would spend my babysitting money on costumes... and to this day they sit in my parent's garage.  So, if you ever need a costume, stop by my mom and dad's!

This year for Halloween we decided to go as Micky, Minne, Mary Poppins and Bert.  Thanks to my mom for the kid's costumes! Thanks to Brenden for playing along.  We actually found it funny that everything Brenden is wearing came from his closet.  The only thing we added was the scarf and chimney sweep!



Kearney is great during the month of October.  All the shops open up the last Thursday of the month and you can Trick or Treat downtown!  Here is "the gang".  I just wish you could see their costumes better.  They were adorable.  
 

2 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

You guys always have the best ideas for Halloween! I miss those days of dressing up at Grandma's. I think those costumes are the only reason you'd venture up stairs. ;)

Carianne said...

Your costumes looked great! Funny that Brenden had the whole outfit in his closet already. Are you already thinking next year's costume?