Thursday, August 30, 2012

Adios Luigi

Or is it Ciao Luigi?  

If Brenden had to write this post he would shed a tear. We sold Luigi earlier this month to a nice older gentleman in Kansas.  We had listed him for sale and he was gone within a week.  Luigi was good to us.  We bough him before kids...when Brenden was still in grad school.  At this point in our lives it was time to pass him along to someone who would love him and would be able to fix him when he broke down.  I will now sleep better knowing Brenden won't get run off the road.  I feel like an era has passed.  We are officially grown-ups.

2007

 2012


Luigi, I'll miss hearing your high pitched VROOOM from 2 miles away letting me know Brenden will be home in minutes.  I will not miss him smelling like gasoline or you belching exhaust...cough.

No comments: