Saturday, June 11, 2011

7 Years of Being Awesome

That's right - Brenden and Julianne have been married for 7 years.  Here are some very random pictures from a few of our exploits, a little walk down memory lane.

2003, on our way to Canyon Lake on one of our first dates.


Wedding day, duh.  Did you know that Julianne designed her own wedding dress?  Yup.  She's just that cool.


 2005.  First of 5 (I think) trips to the Buehner cabin at Mack's Inn, ID.  This is on Sawtell Mtn.


 2006.  Snowman with the Barreras.  I still don't think Julianne has acclimated to the snow.  She'll forgive me someday, I hope.


 2007.  New Years Eve, AZ.


2008. Table Rock Lake.  Us, the Hulses and Barreras went down there for 2 Labor Days in a row (and Coco Keys once).  Good times.


 2008. Chewing our fists with Emmie.


 2009.  I can't count how many times we've been to Old Faithful.


 2010.  Diamondbacks game, courtesy of Randy!  (Julianne was pregnant)


 2010.  Our new little man, Pete.



Julianne is still the best decision I ever made.  Here's to 7 more.  That will make us almost 40 by that point.  Yikes!  I love you Julianne!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

i cannot remember if gregg and i were dating or not during that 2005 cabin trip. hmm... we may never know.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

"Chewing our fists with Emmie" is classic. Happy anniversary!