Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keeping it Classy with Brenden

Yesterday, as I stepped out of my car at the gas station on my way to campus, I was shocked by how ridiculous my cloths were.  When I got dressed, everything looked fine - blue chuck taylors, khaki dungarees, plaid wrangler shirt with pearly snaps.  Classic right?  Well, that was before I through on my jacket and stepped outside.  Without looking down, I had put on a khaki jacket and zipped it up.  I imagine I looked something like Douglas MacArthur, sans the corncob pipe.


Needless to say, I ditched the jacket and simply froze all day as I was walking around campus.

Keeping with the military theme, I wore my dad's old Vietnam era olive green Army jacket to campus - perhaps channeling a little Lennon.



And yes, I do realize that Lennon's jacket is from the Korean War, and not Vietnam...but you get the idea...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you were questioning Emmie's sense of fashion....hum
Mom

Akim said...

Are you willing to pull your pants up to your belly button a la MacArthur?

Fashion requires discipline.
-akim