Saturday, February 12, 2011

51 degrees feels like Heaven!

Last Monday it was 3 degrees.  No, I didn't forget another number after the three.  It was 3 degrees.  I had to pump gas and literally thought I had frost bite on my hands.  You know how they tell you not to get back in your car?  Yeah right. 

Well, it was a delightful 51 degrees today!  I saw people wearing shorts and sandals.  I am not that crazy but 50 degrees makes a huge difference.  We even bundled up the kids and took them to the school to play at the play ground.  




On another note, Emmie and I make valentines cookies.  We gave some away but the rest I singlehandedly finished off.  They were delicious.  I don't make sugar cookies very often but they are one of my favorites. 




The last bit of information is about our baby Pete. Do you notice how clear his face is?  Well, he had his 4 month check up this last week and the doc said he had eczema on his face.  We changed up his formula and put some cortisone 10 on his face and it cleared up faster than you can say lizard skin.

1 comment:

hey, jode said...

SOOO fun! You are such good parents. And I love little Pete's "space suit".