Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Vacation

I know everyone has been checking the blog daily for an update so I apologize for getting this up late.  You can all sleep well tonight knowing what has been going on in our lives.   Here are a few highlights from our Christmas vacation trip to the wonderful state of Arizona.  And yes, the weather was fantastic (except for that freak snow one day). 

A visit from great-grandma Olive.  Can you believe that this young lady is now a great-great grandmother?  I wouldn't have guessed either.



We visited Santa (aka Grandpa Randy).  Emmie wasn't fooled. 



We celebrated Grandpa Randy's birthday at Organ Stop Pizza.  This place has more pipes than the tabernacle.  Grandpa had a great party with these two in attendance.



The Mesa, AZ Temple lights.  You can tell by the picture that Emmie was not into this outing.



 OK, this might be my favorite picture of all time.  For Christmas Eve Lorinda threw a Grinch party.  Matthew dressed up like the Grinch and totally freaked all the little girls out. This is Emmie truly terrified.



 On Christmas day we went out to great Grandpa and Grandma B's.  We had tons of fun with all the family.  We pretty much have the best family.



We rode the train at the McCormick Ranch park.  



 Brenden thought it would be a good idea to go swimming with our friend John.  He admitted later that it was a mistake.



We had a fun time with Grandpa Pete and Grandma Linda. 


Lorinda also threw a fantastic rock band New Years Eve party. This is Emmie in her rocker garb.



Just to clarify, I am dressed up in this picture and Brenden isn't.  He begged me not post pictures of his costume but if you send me an email I might sneak you a picture.  Let's just say no one should wear gold pants like that.


It was a fantastic trip as usual.  I have probably 500 more photos I could have posted so if you want to see more pictures of a certain event, let me know.  I would love to post more.  Thanks to all our family and friends.  We love and miss you and can't wait until the next trip!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Seriously I expect to see the outfits next time we play rock band!

Hyder Ali said...

All I can say is...GOLD PANTS!