Friday, December 3, 2010

Too cool for school

Top happenings since you read our blog last...

1.  I went back to work this week.  I have to admit it was hard leaving this guy.  He has started to smile for real, not just when he has gas.  It is adorable.  We have yet to capture it on camera.  He has really mastered the blank stare though, don't you think?


2.  I was talked into directing the Christmas choir for church.  We have 2 rehearsals starting this Sunday.  I have never directed a choir... or really ever sung in one.  I guess knowing how to play an instrument is a lot like owning a fancy camera.  Just because you have a great camera doesn't mean you are a great photographer.  Wish me luck. 



3.  "Poop in the potty" has become an extremely common phrase in our house.  I never thought I would say poop so many times a day.   I am happy to report that Emmie is doing much better in that department which has seriously brought down Brenden and my stress levels.  I will spare you a picture.

4.  Emmie is loving her baby Pete.  She even read him a book the other night.  I'm not sure how interested he really was but it was a nice gesture.  


5.  Brenden has almost finished his first semester as the official Dr..  He says he never gets tired of students calling him Dr.  If you want to make his day, call him Dr. when you call him on the phone.

Congratulations.  You are now updated. 

No comments: