Monday, September 13, 2010

Hair

I was spacing out watching pictures pop up on our screen saver tonight... I know, it had been a long day.  A picture of me came up when I was two.  I looked like this. Notice the amount of hair I had.  It even looks like I had had a hair cut!



Now notice Brenden when he was two.  He had a full head of hair as well! 



Take a look at our darling Emmie.  Yes, she is cute but seriously lacking in the hair department.


  I thought for sure that one of us was passing on the toddler-pattern baldness but I was mistaken.  Just this Saturday she was complemented on being such a cute red-headed boy.  FYI-she was wearing a pink sweater and pink shoes.   I guess I need to make it more obvious. 

2 comments:

Brianne said...

BIG bows. Always. ;-)

Shayla Bree said...

So, I went to preschool with a girl who had hair the same color as Emmie and who, by the time we were 6 only had about 2 more inches (because she had Lukemia and kept having to get chemo and it would take FOREVER to grow back...but never fear. She has amazing hair now. And don't just take my word for it: http://www.facebook.com/charlesf11?ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100000285846082