Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Brenden

Today is officially the day.  Brenden is no longer a 20 something.  He is a 30 something.  

My parents threw him a root beer themed party with 30 different varieties of bottled root beer.  They never threw a party like this for any of their "real" children.  They went all out with root beer candy, root beer keg, decorations, root beer cupcakes. . .

We had a taste testing session where we rated the different flavors.  For instance, I had always thought that Dad's root beer was OK but comparing that to say Bulldog, it tastes like dirty socks.  Thanks for the party everyone!





Happy 30th Birthday Brenden!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

What a fun party! Happy birthday, Brenden!

Anonymous said...

The Clawson's have such creative ideas - you're a lucky guy to be part of their family. Happy 30th Birthday Brenden!
We love you - Mom & Dad

Kim Watson said...

Happy Birthday! I just entered my 30's, too...yikes.
Hey, I wanted to comment because I can't believe your parents still have that phone! That is awesome! Brings back some memories...